Its all about the cookies!!
What we dont do with cookies!
Ok we wont sell any information or even give it away to any third parties the only time cookies are used on our site is to enhance your visit
What if you dont want cookies from our site?
Well you can disable them in your preferences or as much as we would be sad to see you simply stop using our site (but we hope you dont)
we do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Please note all images and content on this site contain digital watermarks that can be tracked, use of any content is theft and will be treated as such.
Linking or sponging from this site without permission will result in prosecution.
Access to and use of this site both within the UK and internationally is provided by Vid4 Ltd (international users of the site may see some additional advertising on certain pages which is provided by the Vid4 group) on the following terms:
1. By using this site you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this site. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to this site.
2. We may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of this site will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere then the latter shall prevail.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this site. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this site.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on this site and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Vid4 or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this site content in any way. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Vid4 content. Vid4 Ltd’s policy is to prosecute any company or individual that replicates, copies or reproduces any design element or content within this or any of Vid4 Ltd’s sites.
4a. The use of any applications or any other means by you or persons/companies acting on your behalf to obtain commercially sensitive information from our site which includes any information that cannot be seen by the use of a standard web browser is not permitted in any situation, for example keyword spy.
4b. Repeated clicks and fraudulent clicks are closely monitored and your IP address may be retained to help us to prosecute and report offenders.
5. The names, images and logos identifying Vid4 or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Vid4 its subsiduarys and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of Vid4 its subsiduarys or any other third party.
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with Vid4 you agree to grant to Vid4, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for HiRental Ltd in any media worldwide (including on Vid4 Ltd’s site accessed by international users). In certain circumstance Vid4 Ltd may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
8. In order that Vid4 Ltd can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give Vid4 Ltd permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with the Vid4 Ltd.
11. If you do not want to grant Vid4 Ltd the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with Vid4 Ltd.
12. If you have any questions about contributing content to Vid4 Ltd please contact us.
14. All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
15. Vid4 reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts.